INNA ROGATCHI. EXHIBITIONS
- Horizon Beyond Horizon. Outreach to Humanity project. Liberty University, Virginia, USA, April – May 2021.
- Shining Souls. American Edition.2021. Outreach to Humanity project. Liberty University, Virginia, USA – January – March 2021.
- Shining Souls. Krakow Edition 2020. Outreach to Humanity project.JCC Centre, Krakow, Poland. December 2020 -January 2021
- Fly Me to the Moon. Personal Exhibition. Museum, Italian National Institute for Health, Rome, Italy. Autumn 2020. The art collection is on permanent display at the Museum of the Italian National Institute of Health, Rome [ re-scheduled due to the covid-2019 pandemic].
- Leonard Cohen: Fingerprints. Art Tribute to Leonard Cohen. Art Hall, City Hall, Museum of Modern Art, Vilnius, Lithuania, October – December 2020 – [re-scheduled due to the covid-2019 pandemic] .
- Ghetto Waltz. Museo della Storia di Roma, Rome, Italy, June-September 2020 [ re-scheduled due to the covid-2019 pandemic].
- MAHLER .European Court of Auditors, Finnish National Art Event, Luxembourg. April 2020 – [ post-pone due to the covid-19 pandemic].
- Silver Strings. Preview & Special Art event. Art Hall, Lecture Audience, TYKS Hospital, Turku, Finland – February 2020.
- The Light of the First Day. Artistic & Intellectual Interpretation of Jewish Mysticism. Wolfson Museum, Jerusalem, Israel. December 2019 – January 2020 – [ re-scheduled due to the covid 2019 pandemic]..
- 36 Steps. Dual art project and exhibition with Marco Angelini. Shoah Foundation Museum, Rome, Italy. October 2019 – [ re-scheduled to 2021].
- Amadeus. Flight. Exhibition & special art event. Taylor Graham Art Gallery New York, June – July 2018.
- Amadeus. Flight . Preview & Special Art event. Centre for Art Law, New York, June 2019.
- Violin Garden.Special art presentation and preview. Holocaust, Art and Humanity. Art Hall, Tel-Aviv University, Israel. June 2019.
- Fly Me to the Moon. Preview & special art-event. National Institute for National Health Rome, Italy. March 2019.
- Violin Garden. Special art presentation and art preview. National Museum of Ethnography, Rome, Italy. June 2018.
- Finalists and winners Exhibition, Italian National Il Volo di Pegaso Arts & Literature Award, X Edition. National Museum of Ethnography. June -July 2018, Rome, Italy.
- Shining Souls. Champions of Humanity. Helsinki Edition 2018.Outreach to Humanity Project. The Patmos Holocaust Week 2018. January-February 2018. Helsinki-Espoo. Finland.
- Shining Souls. Champions of Humanity. Helsinki Edition 2018.Outreach to Humanity project. The Parliament of Finland, Helsinki. Special Guest Artist. January – February 2018.
- Caring With Love. Dual charitable art show with Michael Rogatchi. November 2017 – December 2018. The Bulevardi Art Salon, Helsinki, Finland.
- From the Window of Mercy. Personal exhibition. The Rambam Hospital, Haifa, Israel. November -December 2017. The collection is on permanent display at the Haifa Rambam Hospital from November 2017 onward.
- Fluid Fantasies ®. Personal exhibition. Rome Art Week, Italy. Special Guest Artist. October 2017.
- Fluid Fantasies. Personal pre-show of Fluid Fantasies ® art works. Festival of Contemporary Art, Rome, Italy. June 2017.
- Finalists and winners Exhibition,Italian National Il Volo di Pegaso Arts & Literature Award, IX Edition. Rome, Italy. May-June 2017.
- Shining Souls. Champions of Humanity. Brussels Edition. 2017. Outreach to Humanity special project. Special Invited Guest Artist. The European Parliament. Brussels, Belgium. January – February 2017.
- Timeless in Motion: Rome. Special collection. Loft-Spazio MatEr Art Gallery, Rome, Italy. November 2016-February 2017.
- At the Same Time.Dual exhibition with Michael Rogatchi. LOFT-Spazio MatEr Art Gallery, Rome, Italy. November 2016 – February 2017.
- For the Name and the Place. Personal Pre-show of the Holocaust collection. The Holocaust Memorial Centre. Budapest, Hungary. May 2016.
- For the Name and the Place. Holocaust Reflections in New Art Works. Preview & Special Events, Jerusalem Cinemateque, Haifa Cinemateque, Tel-Aviv Cinemateque, Israel. October 2015.
- Power of Light. Judaica Symbolism. Second Edition. Chicago Film Festival cultural program. Chicago, USA. March-April 2015.
- Horizon Beyond Horizon. Celebration of Jewish Talent.Outreach to Humanity project. UNESCO culture program, Paris. December 2014 – January 2015.
- Now & Ever. Dual exhibition with Ilkka Hynynen ( Finland). – Aurora Hall, the Finnish Embassy in Lithuania. Vilnius. April – October 2014.
- Power of Light, and The Route. Pre-show of two projects on Jewish History and Judaica Symbolism. Los-Angeles, JLTV art gallery and collection, USA, May-June 2013.
- The Route. Family Edition. Pre-show. Jewish Children’s Museum, New York, USA. May 2013.
- The Route. Family Edition. Jewish History in New Art Works. The Museum of the History of Jewish People, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. June-November 2013. The collection is on permanent display at the Menora Memorial Museum and the House for Elderly of the Jewish community of Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine.
- Essential in Spirit: Firenze. Personal exhibition. Palazzo Ciofi- Jacometti. Florence, Italy. October 2012-April 2013.
- Amarcord Forever. Homage to Italian Cinema. First Edition. Special exhibition in conjunction with the 69th Venice Film Festival. Special Invited Guest Artist. Venice, Italy, September- October 2012.
- Melody Thread. Personal Exhibition. The part of the VII Musical Collection International Festival. St Petersburg, Russia – June – December 2012. St Petersburg Academic Philharmonic. Special Invited Guest Artist. The collection is in the permanent art collection of the St Petersburg Academic Philharmonic in memory of Maestro Mstislav Rostropovich.
- Metamorphoses. Personal exhibition. The part of the VII Musical Collection International Festival. St Petersburg, Russia. June – December 2012. St Petersburg Academic Philharmonic. Special Invited Guest Artist.
- The Route.Brussels Edition. 2012. Jewish History in New Art Works. Outreach to Humanity authored project. Special Invited Guest Artist. The European Parliament. Brussels, Belgium. May-June 2012.
- Campanilla for All Seasons. Special exhibition in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the restoration of the St Marco Square Campanilla . Special Invited Guest Artist. Venice, Italy. April – May 2012.
- Power of Light. Judaica Symbolism. First Edition. Vilnius Public Jewish Library, Vilnius, Lithuania. December 2011. The collection is at the permanent display at the Vilnius Public Jewish Library, Lithuania.
- From a Window of Mercy and Joy. Lux Sei Photo Arts ® series . Meri-Karina Art Centre, Turku, Finland. November 2011 – April 2012. The collection is on permanent display at the largest in Northern Europe, the Moikkonen Rehabilitation Centre for Oncology Patients.